Mado Kara Madoka-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Madoka-chan's Fried Chicken

Dex-chan lover
The woman just prepared christmas dinner for you.

MARRY HER ALREADY!!

Double-page supporter
Never have I thought I'd want a riot shield for frying... but there is some merit to the idea...

Dex-chan lover
I refuse to die until I read the last chapter of this manga, hopefully in a hundred years

Dex-chan lover
Reminds me of that one time I carelessly dumped an entire basket full of fries into the oil.
10 years later I can still see the scars.

@Crookshanks
Manga of this type become to repetitive if they go on too long.
Bonnouji went on for 35 chapters of a little more than 25 pages each. I think that was about right.

Dex-chan lover
> Using riot shield when cooking with oil.
The scales have fallen from my eyes.
latest

Dex-chan lover
This counts as a date right, and did she actually talk at the end there, thanking him for going along with her game?

Contributor
I will never get over how KFC managed to convince Japan that fried chicken is customary for Christmas.

Dex-chan lover
@CountryMage - I'm afraid that one was him thanking her for eating with him, despite her being on the "job".

The smaller "it's for the best" might be her though (but could be a facial expression, since we know she's good at those)

that last part really warmed my hearth because i felt bad that he didnt even realised it was Christmas

@xyzzy I will never get over how KFC managed to convince Japan that fried chicken is customary for Christmas.

I would hazard a guess that it's due to them putting "santa clothes" on their "Colonel Sanders" statues every year. It's like making fried chicken is Santa's side job.

Users who are viewing this thread