Madougu no Shuuriya Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jun 27, 2024
Messages
66
They are the ones in control the the summoning room, and know it's purpose, so they are just as responsible for what it does as if they directly summoned her. If they didn't want that responsibility they should have destroyed it or given it to someone who did.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jul 17, 2023
Messages
567
I wonder if the king is privy to the princess kicking her out. Doesn't feel like he would support that decision, not that I feel like he would have helped her too much.
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Nov 13, 2018
Messages
4,404
Seems interesting, and the art is really cute, but then I look at the publication status and it's labelled as cancelled. Such a shame.
Oh its cancelled?!?! yea I can def tell why just by this 1st chapter LMAO :aquadrink:
Rip good art, the characters where cutely designed
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top