Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
For a feudal lord, that man sure is loaded...
the buying a slave in this manga didn't even make any sense... MC was just asking for general info, he could have just asked some feudal residents in conjunction with the feudal lord's point of view

Love how the author doesn't waste 3 chapters on exposition and goes straight to some basic events.
Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
@Boomburst
my assumption is that the pathetic, suicidal salarymen, otaku, and NEETs that write this garbage have never roleplayed actual D&D, or read an actual book on fantasy, and their only experience in drinking is buying conveni beers. Their only seemingly apparent link to fantasy happen to be MMOs. Because who needs to explain game mechanics? Making an actual magic system is just pure chuunibyou- they have no time for cringing, and are only here for the self-masturbatory isekai selfinsert experience.

God bless Saihate no Paladin, and the brotherhood of the sausagefest.

I adore Isekai but fucking hell why does the majority of Isekai have the character buy a slave almost instantly for absolutely no good reason? I swear we'll see a manga where its basically "I need someone to wipe my ass because I can't handle that" "buy a slave!"

Its really odd how they are so easily accepting of buying a slave despite it always being within their means to just hire something for what they want. Makes the protag seem like a massive ass, or a bigger one. Still this is interesting as sad as it is that buying a slave already got mentioned. I just hope he goes "lol nope".

This has to be the weakest reason for buying a slave I've ever seen.
"Hey excuse me Mr. Feudal lord but can you give me directions to the Adventurer's Guild?"
"I could, but you'd be better off buying a slave and having them give you directions instead."

???

Dex-chan lover
@Aretheus
lol, are you a more aggressive version of me? That aside, you’re absolutely right. The only way to truly know if something is good or not is to find out yourself.

Isekai stories are like the crystallization of other peoples’ childish and innocent longing for something magical. And just like the people that dream them up, they can be beautiful or ugly. It’s not wrong to identify things for what they are. It’s not wrong to have different tastes or opinions.

So I respect what you say for being able to support exactly what reasons and why you have them, but chill a little.

Dex-chan lover
finally an isekai with a sniper!, regular guns are cool and all but snipers are able to take out the general and important figures without a care in this medieval settings

Dex-chan lover
SO he just PEW PEWs everything from a far not even collecting materials or magic stones just for his stupid bullet points?

I mean he's basically wasting bullets solely for the sake of getting more bullets... grind for grind

Double-page supporter
HAHA.
Hey I need information > Well just buy a slave

Fantastic reasoning, slaves are walking libraries nowadays. Great, just great.

Dex-chan lover
Another isekai, I know just what to do with you *follow*
When I first read his name I thought he said anal,,,,, Internet how you corrupt me

Just by reading the description :
Sniper no Yuusha ? (a remix of Tate no Yuusha / Shield Hero)
I mean the guy have a specific weapon granted by god and his first ally is a beastgirl using short swords.

Watching this manga made "This is my rifle this is my gun" pop randomly into my head. An old full metal jacket reference.

Users who are viewing this thread