Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
The bunny is getting overloaded by awe. As for the artist rendition of beastfolk, looks great!

Fed-Kun's army
Of course it's normal to open a blackhole in the air and pull out bunch of coins from it.

Yep… definitely normal.

😄Boing boing ^^
And mc just noticed his (more op) doraemon pocket isn't normal in chapter 4 😃

Dex-chan lover
bunny girl with big boobs and FINE ass i like it ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Why is the item box thing always surprising? Can't we have one isekai where every small thing isn't so rare?

Dex-chan lover
I think I've seen a similar slave-buying-healing intro in 4 other Isekai manga.

Dex-chan lover
@boiltheramen yea, for once, i wanna see an isekai where item box is considered normal
i wanna see a world where transporting goods en masse is a trivial things and it's impact on economic and military

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar Perhaps not, but the WN mentions MC's main magic ability is to create all types of magic bullets. He has no direct healing magic, but he can make healing bullets.

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo
IIRC there's an isekai like one you mentioned, item box is normal but I think the space is very limited, you need very high level or something like that I forgot lol, I even forgot the title of the Manga lmao

Dex-chan lover
@mage_goo in Death March anyone with even a little summoned hero ancestry, has a chance to learn Storage, so long as they feel around inside someone else's blackhole. In Picked up by The Gods, anyone can train their Space Magic until they can cast Item Box, and aside from magical affinities, it's mostly dependent on being able to wrap your head around the complicated physics of creating your own pocket universe.

srly dude why not use a create-house-bullet und a create-onsen-buttlet?

Users who are viewing this thread