Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
@Yell
Then, what is left is to use "create a soy sauce bullet" and bury this manga in a graveyard of mediocre slow life titles.

Dex-chan lover
@boiltheramen hey don't say it like that item box alway be my top 5 in list i want to have it especially item box with unlimited space(unlimited slot and unlimited weight) either our world or another world i still consider 1 of the best utility skill

@yoraphcool wdym non-magical fantasy when that slave ritual is already used magic.. it's just storage or maybe space magic is super rare or
it doesn't exist..

Dex-chan lover
ah yes, it's completely normal to see gold coins rain from the void like a water faucet.

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the chapter!
No, he's suppose to go for the default bunny girl outfit of a leotard, fishnet stockings, and high heels all in the same color as her hair! Oh well, she does look cute in her outfit and the first outfit might be good for Ashna, but it doesn't mean it suits others or something every girl would want just because Ashna wears it. MC really needs the common sense of the area lessons ASAP!

Fed-Kun's army
I like how they went from total strangers
to healing gave her titties
to "oh my master making me blush"

Fed-Kun's army
"I need someone to show me the ropes around town. Could you introduce me to someone?"
"You should just buy a slave."
"Okay."
*buys a slave*
"Can you show me around town now that you're healthy?"
"Sorry. I'm a slave so I've never been allowed outside before."
"Yeah that makes sense."

The fuck? The artist is wasted on this dumpster fire of a light novel.

Dex-chan lover
@redmage - slaves are not all the same. One of those ex-noble girls would be quite knowledgeable, but a badly injured beastman girl is not what he was recommended to buy.

Double-page supporter
Here we have rays of light kun, my old enemy. A classic.
You want to know about the area? Just buy a slave! Instead of us simply telling you shit. What?
Then "I consider you my companion (even though we met like 2 hours ago and don't know shit about you)". What?

I have a feeling that completely turning off your brain is a prerequisite to enjoying this series... oh fine. I just wish the author turned their brain on, even a little.

Dex-chan lover
Would you disassemble that rifle first! That's not good for that rifle's attachment slot condition and durability :)

Users who are viewing this thread