Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 7

While it is in reverse... is it really paralysis bullet? or indeed fainting/sleeping bullet?

Ew sexy-boingboing-elf-with-minimum-cloth cliche..
I was expecting some decent female chars in this manga, but I was wrong from the start.
Well, this IS a seinen manga.

Dex-chan lover
Aah... the cliche of "3 bad ugly adventures disturb the MC after registering as an adventure"

Stupid chapter, can't authors think of at least something? i'm sad i read this generic shit over and over again.

Dex-chan lover
How boring. And the thugs didn't even have the common sense to wait until they're far away from the guild.

I don't think the guild employees would take kindly to people who try to threaten their fellow adventurers literally JUST OUTSIDE THE DOOR.

Dex-chan lover
Obligatory guild member thugs after becoming a newly registered adventurer.

Double-page supporter
If I'm remember and dunno if it counts, UchiMusume (Latina & Dale) is the only one who doesn't have this kind of obligatory thugs on guild from the beginning. Latina captures the heart of all the guild members from the beginning.

@packnerz how it even supposed to count? It's not isekai, she isn't adventurer, she helps in inn (not guild). And there is small "event" with thugs.
https://s2.mangadex.org/data/4182c245eaf670584c01dc47a54e96d8/10.png
Not to mention that crazy priest later.

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if anyone has done a super cut of every isekai that has had to explain the guild ranking alphabet.

Fed-Kun's army
I really really really hate pointless infodumps, who are they for?

@broadsword80

And you think, in real life, nobody would dare bully their fellow classmates in front of the fucking lecturer who is looking at them and yet many bitches still do so against each other.
Puzzling, I know.

@esp
Should have at least strip them of their weapons and valuables quickly if nothing else. This is basically encouragement for bullying.

Dex-chan lover
Dont mind me, I'm doing my Isekai bingo.
Douchy-guild members who use intimidation only to get beat up by MC? [] check.

Users who are viewing this thread