Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 1 Ch. 8.5

Group Leader
If there’s one thing that Will Smith has taught me, it’s that there is no ‘y’ in happiness!

@Arlindo000 In most times slavery was actually quite well regulated. It's a terrible thing regardless, but in general there were many laws about slavery as far back as during the Roman Empire.

Dex-chan lover
Awwwh that's unexpectedly wholsome, it's rare for an isekai manag to show what happened to the other slave, and ngl when I saw them again I thought they would have a devious intention and got pissed that they didn't got picked, and I thought that they would hate caro and they would appear as a future villain

@Arlindo000 Think of it as indentured servitude. In some cultures as well you used to have debt slaves, where a family member would be sold to cover a debt and the "slave" would work until the amount that was paid for them was paid off. You also have battle ones where the surrendered side would be sold off for set time or amount to pay for being on the losing side, then you have criminals, depending on crime would again serve to cover sentence ranging from months, years to in some cases like for rape or murder for life. Given they have a structure of you do not harm them or you could be penalised (and likely face being made a slave yourself) and they cannot harm you it very much is like having a prison system without the actual walls of a prison so they can contribute to society. As the slave seller stated as well, slaves can be released under set conditions and so forth.

Looks like I like Romeo's physical appearance but for some reason, why would the Author name that character after a guy's name...?
Wait...!
Is this girl a damn trap? Ugh...
Just when I saw my perfect girl, it was a fluffing trap? 🤮🤮🤮
Disgusting.

Users who are viewing this thread