Magan to Dangan o Tsukatte Isekai o Buchinuku! - Vol. 2 Ch. 9.3

Thank you much for this update, was wondering what happened to this, the translation seems good at least from my amateur eye, thank you for the work and effort you put in this translation, would love to see more.

Dex-chan lover
The setup of fangs in that wolf's jaws would make eating incredibly difficult...

Double-page supporter
Thanks for picking this up.
The translations are more than enough to get the message across.

I knew that once galaxy degen knew there was a snipe they would upload their chapter ASAP
It’s so funny
It’s awesome thanks

Group Leader
@iteck Can you even call it a snipe when they neglected the manga for so long it has 4 chapters in the waiting... but yeah I expected that to happen too to some degree. To make it even more funny I actually applied to work with them on this manga as a redrawer a few months ago.

Double-page supporter
This translator put more work into the work, with redrawing the soundeffects and such. As a machine translator myself I can respect the work they're doing!

Aggregator gang
Thank you very much for picking up this manga, i almost forgotting this series

Im just thinking

since MC can basically seemingly create any kind of bullets with any kind of effects, like how he made the healing bullet

couldn't he technically create a 'one shot 1 kill' bullet?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the translation, I wish you'd keep doing it. I dont want to give views to a group that holds series hostage.

Users who are viewing this thread