Magi Craft Meister

@Truerror Ok. I would not want a moral-high horse serial killer; but still the way that chapter 11 ended, with the noble getting way for attempted murder and the main character being the one who has to leave, even though he did nothing wrong. This just ticks me off, as the author could have had any number of ways to solve that dispute, but chose the most retarded ending.

the mc is a complete trash he talks of generosity and care but he himself treats that automata like a tool or a secondary object

This is probably the most cookie cutter japanese isekai I've ever read and I've read literally over 50 of them.

Dex-chan lover
@Ekdeep It might be a cultural thing. Something very similar happened in Isekai ni Tobasareta Ossan wa Doko e Iku? that put me off the series.

Dex-chan lover
Hoh, new character appear and she can do shabby magi work... Following the common tropes, he will be picking her up and bring her to the island to teach her how to do proper work.

Read the novel version instead, literally everything is handled way better.

Double-page supporter
A warning to save you from wasting your time: Don't read this for romance.
Only one girl gets picked, and it's not the daughter. Nor the tens of other far far more interesting flesh-and-blood candidates.

Come to think of it, don't read it for the magic tech either.

No idea what's left that you can read it for...

Dex-chan lover
The village was heartwarming but further travels with his automaton daughter seem dull and predictable.

It's just boring and plain, i dunno, may just drop it
edit: Yeap, i'm dropping it. There's, literally, not a single thing interesting about this manga.

Users who are viewing this thread