Magi Craft Meister

Group Leader
Quick explanation as to why there isn't a chapter out yet (And it's not because of me being me this time)

No translator for this series at the moment, I'll probably translate it myself If I have the spare time to, Since I do enjoy the series

Dex-chan lover
I just looked at the cover art.

Did this story have some kind of reboot? I kind of recall this story with a big deal about the Android's arm being the only salvageable thing. I wasn't too excited about it, and dropped it.

Is this the same manga, but re-worked?

I can confidently say after reading this for 50 chapters: this really shouldn't be tagged as romance or harem.
50 chapters in there is a single character who kind of has romantic feelings for the mc, and she family zones herself with no implications of her wanting anything more

I can confidently say after reading this for 50 chapters: this really shouldn't be tagged as romance or harem.
50 chapters in there is a single character who kind of has romantic feelings for the mc, and she family zones herself with no implications of her wanting anything more
I disagree, she looked at him directly when the engagement came up, and the latest chapter had the mood set. Romance is slow as shit though so it's boring.

Users who are viewing this thread