Magi Craft Meister

@valdassss
By default (on my screen anyways), spoiler button is the 4th from the right just above the text box. Little eye symbol with a slash through it.

Also, yay, the inevitable isekai attempted rape scene. i was looking forwards to this. /sarcasm
Honestly, I'm betting on there being a decent chance that both sets of nobles are going to end up being dicks, really. Mostly just because the last time we saw a nice high-ranking noble (the king in the previous country) he turned out to be a bit of a power-hungry jackass in private as soon as the naive, idealistic knight was gone.
Greater chance of the second noble being honestly greedy about wanting to save Bina from the first noble entirely because he sees the commercial appeal of refrigerators and wants to eat chilled fruit on demand.

Well,here comes cliche,nearly raped but get saved by someone,but this time another noble instead of mc or hero

I get it, it gives the chapter a purpose and intensity, but when sh*t like this happens and they add characters who are just there to be hated, it just makes it boring to read.. I loved this but the last 2 chapters have been going down hill

Fed-Kun's army
Well this started "interesting" and quickly turned to "meh" and then to "yeah this exist's", I dont know why the author decided to do it in the way its done, but it hurts the story (thats if there relly is an overarching story connecting all the stand ins and plotdevices that are thrown around like its a competition for who has the most original chrackter, Invention etc.

Dex-chan lover
i kinda like it because MC doesn't stay in one place for too long, just enough influence to push his tech to people.

Group Leader
So the plot line is still going downhill then? I paused around ch 6 as by then the MC's weirdly desperate, obsessive mania to "improve" his surroundings just felt overwritten. Can't see how it is an equivalent exchange between the MC and the people around him, neither generosity nor gratitude or some combination thereof seems to be able to fully explain his immoderation.

Fed-Kun's army
MC still randomly putting out tech for free for no reason.
I've grown past this 5 IQ nonsense.

Dex-chan lover
the tiniest magic stones are 1000 money apiece *sells lighters for fifty a pop*
How does a device work? Who cares, we have magic!

Users who are viewing this thread