Magi Craft Meister

Oh would you look at that LH is At it once more Trying to take it back after 6 months just as someone else started working on it really they are the scum of the translation Community.

Double-page supporter
Plot doesn't exist and whole manga is basically just MC creating a thing, giving it away for free and everyone reacting to it.
Other than that, art is good. Characters are clique but also not bad. Overall, I would say 6/10.

Dex-chan lover
yeah LH is being weird... though i did hear the had restructuring problems, so maybe they'll stop being like this in the next few months?

I though this manga already turn off...
I just end read it until the village arc
but there still ongoing..
Thanks for this...
Really love it...
Will waiting for the next chaps

20 chapter in and theres no romance or drama in sight. It's just the MC visiting places and creating stuff. So I dropped it.

people complaining in the comments how it's boring and that nothing happens.. it's slice of life.... just drop it and gooooooo some of us here enjoy boring ass stuff like this 😗

Dex-chan lover
fq9aZbs.png

are we getting a new chapter soon since its been 2 months, is it still being translated or has it caught up with the raws

Fed-Kun's army
The only thing interesting in this manga is the mc's power everything else is lacking and also imo its too nonsensical

Double-page supporter
I’m on chapter 21 so far they story just keeps repeating itself girl in danger asshole noble saves girl runs away.
I’m bored already such a shame seemed interesting but this seems to be going no where also mc is pushover
Is it worth continuing the manga?

FYI for all of you that are complaining about there being no plot, there is lots of plot, it's just not very pronounced in the manga yet. I read the light novel years ago, don't know how much further it went after I stopped reading but it was starting to get into some definitely eng game feely stuff.

I've lost interest. Will come back in about 30 more chapters published and translated(If it ever gets that far). Story got to boring for me. Too many plot armors.

The concept is good but the story and characters is shit.He gets powers but he doesnt really use em.He relies on reiko too much tbh.He can make awesome tools but he simply distributes them to people who suddenly want help its just sooo cliche tbh.And after that all he gets is self satisfaction he doesnt even get famous or some shit like that which makes me feel pretty angry.I understand that he wants to share happiness but like thats kinda cliche tbh but like atleast make it so everyone knows that he made those items.And then its just he goes from this place wahoo its a me mario and helps someone for no fucking reason.I was hoping for him to make things like guns or some kinda lightsaber but its well this anime doesnt really fit action tbh its kinda like adventure with slice of life i guess.I rate this manga i guess 5/10 the mc doesnt have to be op but like the mc here seems kinda boring tbh all that power but he doesnt use it often so it frustrates me but that my opinion

Users who are viewing this thread