Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
Godddamn, I hate that Asshole Ex every time he speaks. I sure hope he ends up dying in a ditch in the near future, full of regrets, debt and failure.

Fed-Kun's army
I just love how supportive everyone is. It feels refreshing.

Dex-chan lover
Gee whiz that was a painful first third. Thank heavens for her friends and supporters, and the soon-to-be new man in her life.

though both variations are good, I prefer this one in details. The only thing is that it is kind of slower in chapters than the other

Fed-Kun's army
I like this one better than the other version, to be honest. But both of them are good! Thank you for the updates 💕

esp

He's half admitting that he was trying to steal her credit by the end of that.

Dex-chan lover
@Tenri they were ready to straight bury the Orlando firm for this man's many sins against Dahlia.

Also, holy shit, it just occurred to me that the mini stove was under his name, what, a month ago? Two months, tops. He KNEW he wasn't going to be marrying her by then.

Dex-chan lover
I like both versions. The art style here is cuter but the other one has a more mature feel to it.

Dex-chan lover
OMG he has.. Glasses..*heavy breathing* my weakness!! Glasses guys.. Oh my. He was cute before (after his bath in the river) but than thatv2 page spread... *fans myself* I see why he's popular
Many thanks

Man, it is amazing how much of an idiot Tobias is. With Dahlia not loving him, he could have had an amicable break up, keep the business contract on some level and not reveal himself to be a complete dead beat.

Double-page supporter
I seen this kind of idiot a lot, end result many ex of him suffers post divorce

1000/10 would crucified and then burn on pyre

Dex-chan lover
Glad the ex is gone.

I don't see the point of his character since he got booted so quickly.
He's just a filler starting antagonist?
Would've been more enjoyable / more draam I suppose if we actually got a few chapters on them growing up together.

Suppose we just want to get to the OTP, so we'll see if there was a point.

Users who are viewing this thread