Magic Artisan Dahlia Wilts No More - Vol. 2 Ch. 5

It's nice that she's met people who knows her dad... plus Dahl and Wolf get along so well...! It's so natural and normal, I love it!

Thanks for the update!

Double-page supporter
Given that they even have vacuum cleaners that look completely identical - because it's just based on an image of an actual vacuum cleaner - it seems somewhat implausible that they don't have sunglasses. But even if they don't, she could certainly invent them. They would undoubtedly be a hit. Some people's eyes are really sensitive. Even on overcast days, I can't go outside without squinting unless I'm wearing sunglasses.

Ok, what’s the deal with Tobias, I read both version but still can’t figure out what’s wrong with his head. Sure, he’s jealous that Dahliya is such a genius compare to him, but he dumped her and is now having a very “lovable”😒 girlfriend who he will MARRY😒, so WHY DO HE KEEPS BOTHERING DAHLIYA FOR HEAVEN’S SAKE?!!! LEAVE HER ALONE AND STOP ACTING LIKE SHE IS IN LOVE WITH YOU!!!

Aggregator gang
The nerve of that jerk, mind you, even though dahliya is a single lady, she's WAAAAY more rich than your sorry ass. Like hell she would even took that one necklace that's not even worth it :// he really pissed me off, can't wolf ruined his whole career??? 😂😂😂

Group Leader
After all that onion-cutting scenes, we are met with the punchline right at the end of the chapter LMAO

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea I recall it was because parties like Tobias' family and brother (rightfully) scolded and reprimanded him for cheating on Dahliya, plus his social reputation took a massive hit after. I suspect the events caused Tobias to start 2nd-guessing his decision to hook up with his new girl, and thinks if he can somehow get into Dahliya's good graces again he might be able to regain his social standing among his peers and family.

Dex-chan lover
@SaitoHimea

In the novel, if I recall correctly it's a
spur of the moment stupid plan thought up by Emilia as Tobias is, consciously, and unconsciously comparing her to Dahlia, and feeling insecure in all the ways she's found wanting. It was supposed to kind of make him feel a little bad about Dahlia, and because Emilia doesn't actually realize the state of Tobias' finances, she expected him to go out and buy a replacement brooch instead of going to ask Dahlia for a brooch that didn't actually exist. She believed he'd be too proud to do that.

Emilia and Tobias are both kind of stupid kids, ultimately.
They talked themselves into a mistake, and Tobias' attempt to "honorably" atone for that mistake
is what leads to the breaking of the engagement.

Dex-chan lover
question, this one was put in the Seinen section why was it more emotionally impactful than its josei counterpart??

Users who are viewing this thread