Magic Maker: How to Create Magic in Another World - Vol. 3 Ch. 15

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect the whole thing to turn gore / horror lol. This definitely is interesting though, I'm curious how the heck did humanity survive for that long without magic with those freaky monsters out there. I wonder if it's a sort of cycle where it only causes ruckus every X years since that Aurora light likely isn't a common phenomenon.

It's unfortunately wrapping up guys, 3rd book is the final because it didn't sell... not enough fan service or "sibling" controversy is my best guess.
That's unfortunate to hear, the whole premise is interesting, and I would've liked to learn more about the story's world as it's a bit more hardcore than your usual isekai setting. Also liked the how the magic system worked.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't expect the whole thing to turn gore / horror lol. This definitely is interesting though, I'm curious how the heck did humanity survive for that long without magic with those freaky monsters out there. I wonder if it's a sort of cycle where it only causes ruckus every X years since that Aurora light likely isn't a common phenomenon.

That's unfortunate to hear, the whole premise is interesting, and I would've liked to learn more about the story's world as it's a bit more hardcore than your usual isekai setting. Also liked the how the magic system worked.
When we saw Goblin Murder Deathboss™, knew things turned from normal to difficult setting, especially since they need a lot of people to subjecte just two of them.

There weren't many mythical creatures before mc got isekaied, although a simple fairies were sold at the city, they did had sightings or random creature wandering about, but number of something tougher just didn't happen in those numbers.

I don't recall a story where we have mc basically develop magic, that's what made me interested.

Dex-chan lover
It started fine I guess. There’s always this issue of trudging on the incest tag cause they are suddenly non blood related, like the fuk? Like the way we learned they’re not blood related is the MC just conveniently hearing the conversation of his parents like some fast ball that came out of nowhere. Most Interests probably died at that point.

And the world building. You can’t tell me that humans survived that long when adventurers and even KNIGHTS, like literally the usual elite troops of every isekai genre are useless against this monsters. At this point, nobility shouldn’t exist, when in the presence of monsters everyone becomes an equally snappable feeble twig.

I wouldn’t be surprised about the previous comments here saying that it got axed, there’s too many questionable things on this story.

Props to the artist though, hopefully your talent is used on a better story.

Sad to see it end hope LN or WN readers keep enjoying this series

Users who are viewing this thread