Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Ch. 3.3

Group Leader
Setting up a confrontation for the future, I see.
Also, of course she'll be in his harem, since she's on the freaking cover.

Having visuals is great! It’s slightly different from the light novel, but not by that much, can’t wait until more chapters are released for the, light novel, so mr. graverobber can translate them. You can read the light novel on graverobbertl.site if you were curious and wanted to read it.

Dex-chan lover
About Marino
as far as the current translation goes, she's not on the harem.

but the daughter, Hatsumi, is.

in game, his char is mana pool for other
about party...he mostly go solo....
his weapon is katana
his family in mother side is...really really big fish....his whole family in mother side all talent or genius
marino is not in harem atleast for newest chapter and a bit mysterious, she know something but not saying it
above is all about WN version not LN, compare to LN illustration it do have some different

Dex-chan lover
Cover Girl! and though there's a feel of Ecchi around, it doesn't seem as bad as some other series. i have decent hopes for this one.

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, Ludy. Remembered not liking her at all in the WN.

Also
YUIKA IS BEST GIRL ... Nanami is a very close second

Hey are you gonna keep a constant upload rate or nah just uploading a few chapters here and there?

Aggregator gang
Could of sworn when I read it that maid was a dark elf

Feels really bad if I'm correct cause I remember those super tone dark elf legs being mentioned frequently

Also all these FOOLS discussing best girl when we all know
Nanami doesn't appear for quite a while.
You can't tell me she isn't the best girl when she is fanning the MC in the school courtyard while her fan club is absolutely malding. At the same time she is joking to the MC about how upset those virgins are lmao. Also her banter is S+ tier, I feel bad for all the other girls that they can't keep up ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Also here is some lightnovel pictures for those who can't understand (it's good give it a read)
https://graverobbertl.site/magical-explorer-vol-2-illustration/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=magical-explorer-vol-2-illustration

Are the half chapters add together or they gonna be half a chap every time? Just curious....can’t wait for more though.

@MushuTrueG I've checked the raws, the publisher indeed divide and release chapters in this manner, the scanslator cant do anything about it unless they wait longer to compile them into a complete chapter (which is prone to get sniped)

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Users who are viewing this thread