Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Ch. 4.1

the rae update very slow and random. I don't understand why they not make it fast since story is mediocore normaly publisher will promote it faster to keep the hype.

Dex-chan lover
@HYBRID_BEING the reason its different from the game is because in the game his character was more closed off to those around him, as you would expect after having recently lost both his parents.

The chapter increments seem like they are trying to line up with the mini arcs of the novel (this one being The Incident) rather than lining up with the actual chapter numbers

Dex-chan lover
> I think MC is a riaju in his previous real life.
If MC is not a popular guy in his previous life, just everytime these beautiful eroge characters comes in his way, he will be flustered and get excited, or even delusional...

> This main heroine, wel......... She captivated me as well.
I will really vote her on popularity survey given the chance also...

Nice nice finally its here! More please. Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

Group Leader
@dudewithmagic Man, you weren't kidding about the MTL. It's still bearable though since my brain automatically fixes the grammar.

I'm kinda sad that the translations haven't been updated for a year now since I was enjoying reading it quite a bit. I'll try contacting the tl guy and see how he responds.

Ludi and Nanami and undoubtedly best girls. I respect you choosing Nanami but I belong to the Ludi faction now, she's too goddamn cute.

@zz2000 So the author is still currently on hiatus because of the stress?

Dex-chan lover
@Tsudow Correct, the last Japanese WN chapter update was about 5 months ago, back in Sept 2020.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n2413ep/

The authors still writing out WN Arc 4, with only 19 chapters written since he started it in Nov 2019.

Dex-chan lover
His scarf is way too big. I mean it's his main weapon but it's still way to big compared to the novel illustration.

I see the scanlation group's note at the end mention a Magiex Twitter account... Anyone know what it's called? I tried Googling it, but the only @Magiex on Twitter I found is a personal civilian's account.

Users who are viewing this thread