Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Ch. 4.1

Fans? Psh, more like Twitter scared the company lmao.(Kidding, kidding, just kidding)....maid better looking than heroine, no cap. Just a preference lol. Great chap.

Aggregator gang
@zz2000
Damn on my second read through of the wn I was really wondering why it hadn't been updated (Last arc translated* ended just a bit over a year ago). Hope the author can balance all the things in his life first. I was worried that he was burnt out/uninterested but I feel it's better that he just couldn't rather than wouldn't.

Hopefully we can see it continue by the end of this year but the tone may also changed drastically since there was such a gap

I had high hope for this manga but then the plot is slow, which is not bad, but I keep losing interest and forgot the plot, so had to read again. Thank god there's finally an interesting development.

Group Leader
@zz2000 Man, that's a big yikes. Hope he gets better.

@dudewithmagic how's the first few arcs compared to the latest arc? I plan to read the wn if it's not too terrible.

Aggregator gang
Let's say in the 'game' version, Kousuke supposed to call Marino sensei which she will save Ludy later on? 🤔

In the end Kousuke still play crucial role, even though this time he needs to step in because 'god whim' just broke his new phone. 😂

Users who are viewing this thread