Magical★Explorer - Reborn as a Side Character in a Fantasy Dating Sim - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Are people trying to say that the main character in that elf game was being cucked, or that the person playing the game was being cucked?

Double-page supporter
I swear to god support characters always end up as a punching bag for mc's harem. This is how i fell when watching clannad, my boy Sunohara deserves one of those Tomoya's bitches.

Dex-chan lover
@Arythazin We were trying to say that, in the Elf game, you're getting forcibly cucked because in order to progress through the route, you have to watch the route heroine have sex with a guy she's in a relationship with several times. The player would rather not see that nor would most people want to invade an already active relationship with the explicit attempt being to break them up so you can get laid. Which apparently works, but only because she seems to be on the rebound.

This is giving me MobuSeka vibes but instead of Otome game, it's an Eroge... I want more.

Double-page supporter
The smart thing to do is to go after a girl that doesn't have a route with protag-kun to avoid conflict.

Dex-chan lover
Huh. The premise sounds like a basic trash isekai, but it's actually kinda interesting??

@Nova_Aren yeah what's interesting is the start gives off a very harem feel to it but there are very few moments like that. Very good
series for anyone who like RPG's dungeon exploring etc.
@ZiegePtato yeah it's a pretty fun series to me reminds me of Danmachi
@onionskins ah so true would have been nice to see him getting a happy ending instead a lot of them got shafted.
@rheeza ah those 2 are so good i also find
the maid pretty funny
@AbuHajaar she is pretty sweet but
more of a caretaker 1st waifu is the Elf chick on front cover
Ever sense ch.0 of the manga came out been looking forward to this, such a fun and enjoyable series. Some truly good arcs to enjoy

Fed-Kun's army
would be cool if we had an MC who was just like "I'm going to live my own life" instead of the obsess over replacing whoever the main guy is

Dex-chan lover
If I were him, I'd let the protagonist pick one girl of his choice, while I built my harem from the leftover girls he didn't pick.

Dex-chan lover
So far, seems interesting. And the comments looks like is going to take a few jabs and low blows to the targeted audience's worst attitudes and faults? Count me in, I love when a medium does that (Oshi no ko, Spec Ops: The Line).
An as for the Kakyuusei 2 debate... Didn't you have the option to... walk away from that, wish them happiness and look for another person? Sincere question. That would be what I would do, and if I can't, delete save and start again with another girl.

Users who are viewing this thread