Magical Trans! - Vol. 3 Ch. 29 - Summer! Sea! Youth! Part 1

Dex-chan lover
It really is a cute chapter. I like to imagine Akira's expression upon first touching that swimsuit, let alone taking his cuter form to wear it.

Hell, I'd read a whole spinoff series told from his perspective alone.

Dex-chan lover
Krynh, SJWs and bullshit identity politics happened.

What I find funny is that MidnighTea feels an implicit need to make another random comment every time I say anything, let's see if they do it again now.

What are these hateful, spiteful comments on transgenderism? Aswell as those people trying to defend but intentionally aggravate these people? This is no place for such talk. Its not like anyways you can easily sway someones opinions on the matter, especially not with just words. Some peoples upbringing makes them think this way, or they've been educated this way, maybe society or those close to them feel this way and they have adopted this same opinion. Anyways what im saying is that people's opinions dont just change like that. Though it can when its a personal experience. Maybe somebody close to them came out or maybe they feel this way about thereself. When this happens they can either accept it, adapt to it, or completely reject it. What they do depends on their compassion and how rigid these opinions/ideals are, aswell as how close these individuals are. It's interesting to note that some ideals are adopted because the ideas were forced on them and they changed to fit this. Anyways the point of this is just to say that people have their own opinions, maybe not because they wanted to but nevertheless we should respect them or atleast respect there right to hold their own beliefs, no matter how bigoted, or uneducated it is, remember your ideals and opinions have been built the same way. (Im not saying its good to be hateful or whats happening to people isnt awful, as im transgender myself I understand some of those struggles people have to go through but thats only cause of my beleifs and ideals and a subjective view on whats right and whats wrong, and lets be honest, society determines that)

I've seen a lot of shitshow comments on GB manga but good lord does this manga have an overabundance

Dex-chan lover
Pretty sure there's a rule against talking politic or something like that in mangadex... might be wrong though

Users who are viewing this thread