Magical Trans! - Vol. 6 Ch. 63 - Climactic Showdown ~Finale~

Dex-chan lover
Opon is too op just bonked the villain to horny jail! :dogkek: Worst nightmare for lolicons... or not if they like to get stepped on. :thonk:

Group Leader
Thanks for translating, and good luck on the next chapter, senpaitachi!

Dex-chan lover
So I just thought of a natural consequence of a major plot point of this manga. Yes, I recognize it is fiction, but still.

At this point not one, not two, but three separate people have, independently of one another, managed to "program" something onto a phone that literally manipulates the fabric of reality.
The manga never makes it clear if this is common or normal (or, well, it's been so long that I can't remember if they do or not). If these three people independently created code run on a mobile device as small as a phone that can manipulate reality (even if only locally and highly limited in scope) then WTF are the militaries of the world doing? I can't imagine that these three are geniuses to the extent that they can literally create magic from scratch to the extent that they can code (I repeat, make a program that runs on a computer) to manipulate reality like that, above and beyond any and all other minds in their world.
They are so far advanced of what would, or even could be considered their peers that they aren't even in the same galaxy as the rest... Not even the same "galaxy cluster" if even the same universe...

I'm all for suspension of disbelief... I can easily accept that the literal God of a universe is ignorant (or blind really) to their own divinity and the reality of the situation around them... although I am of the mind that it was the male MC in Melancholy who was the real God and she was created for him to rationalize everything (but that's beside the point)... And yet I am finding it hard to stomach that three random high schoolers can do something that literally no one else is even close enough to conceptualize... Unless, of course, I simply missed the part where it was said that the technology already existed and was common.

Dex-chan lover
I'm all for suspension of disbelief... I can easily accept that the literal God of a universe is ignorant (or blind really) to their own divinity and the reality of the situation around them... although I am of the mind that it was the male MC in Melancholy who was the real God and she was created for him to rationalize everything (but that's beside the point)... And yet I am finding it hard to stomach that three random high schoolers can do something that literally no one else is even close enough to conceptualize... Unless, of course, I simply missed the part where it was said that the technology already existed and was common.
Phones these days are supposed to do anything. Just use the app that suspends your disbelief for you :V

Dex-chan lover
So I just thought of a natural consequence of a major plot point of this manga. Yes, I recognize it is fiction, but still.

At this point not one, not two, but three separate people have, independently of one another, managed to "program" something onto a phone that literally manipulates the fabric of reality.
The manga never makes it clear if this is common or normal (or, well, it's been so long that I can't remember if they do or not). If these three people independently created code run on a mobile device as small as a phone that can manipulate reality (even if only locally and highly limited in scope) then WTF are the militaries of the world doing? I can't imagine that these three are geniuses to the extent that they can literally create magic from scratch to the extent that they can code (I repeat, make a program that runs on a computer) to manipulate reality like that, above and beyond any and all other minds in their world.
They are so far advanced of what would, or even could be considered their peers that they aren't even in the same galaxy as the rest... Not even the same "galaxy cluster" if even the same universe...

they're just too silly
bafkreibrxq7uhxbv5janpjuscub6k3kpwehmmg7lixsyaipn2nbi2njxrq@jpeg

Dex-chan lover
Opon is the mascot that was trap in choco ball and heat up with fire and roll with cat paw.

I think she/it appears around chapter 30+, the training camp chapter

Opon first appears in Chapter 17, as a counterpart to the Mascot of the Maniacal Girl, Sonnen. However, Opon does not get the power to transform into a composite Magical Girl until Chapter 37, when he transforms into a female, and she is infused with a blended power of the three Maho girls, Foret Noire, Pretty Saku-Nyan, and Maho Curry. Presumably, that is how Opon was able to become the most powerful Magical Girl, and defeat a powered up Angel Coco.

Users who are viewing this thread