Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu!

Noble Law: maybe it has something to do with marriage restrictions on nobles and Magic Labor Law: im guessing it can help overcome those restrictions? Just my guess

Oh my! I always love a good masquerade ball scene. I really need to know what he was trying to tell her!!!

I like how she doesn’t fall head over heels over him immediately like any other romance shoujo manga. Thanks for the upload!

Double-page supporter
the laws were definitely a hint or something huhuhu. its not revealed yet by we shall see very soon

Argh... I need her to go look up the laws and what it actually says, because it's obvious that nunally is the one he loves.

In case some of you didn't notice, ML purposefully let Nunnaly and that Earl talk on the ball because he knows Nunnaly had some secret problems that is related to the magical beast and the Earl is a researcher of magical beast.

The number one thing I like most about this series is Nunnaly’s clothes. The black dress she wore in the academy looked sooo comfy.

I’m in love with this ughh the FL is focused on her career and self growth ugh I love her so much, thanks for the hard work!!!

Pleaaaase give me more! I think I can't live waiting that long for releases anymore. I love this so so much!

I've been enjoying this. Didn't think I'd actually like it but now I'm very interested in what's going to happen next. Glad the main characters aren't lovesick and are just enjoying their lives.

Tags that i think people should take note of before reading this manga are
Rivalry : i think some people are expecting the main characters to move on from this tag after 2 to 3 chapters but it doesnt.
Dense Female Protag
Male Protag who is dishonest with his feelings
SLOWBURN ROMANCE : which goes right back to dense female protag

Also, this manga has a potential to turn dark basing from the latest plot development. I hope it will teehee

Users who are viewing this thread