Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu!

Aww he’s basically saying he’s in love with her solely even though many others like him🥰🥰

He is going to hear about that not a maiden comment and lose his mind. lol I can't wait. Also is this queen trying to lure our girl out of the country I wonder why.....

The Female Lead is dense as ice, but she's like some people that exist in the world. A person who knows when her friends like someone, but also at the same time doesn't have a clue when someone likes her.

Dear Author, please give her a breakthrough.

TvT

don't understand why everyone hates lockmann 😂😂 i get he teases her but to call that abuse is just a lil too much? LOL

@justforthelulz

Don’t worry, I know well that ice is quite frail but my joke just came off of another person’s comment and I wanted to continue it.

Thank you for that fact though.

:]

Okay. The laws Lockman mentioned arent quite clear, even for me, if his intent was to say in some sense he knows about them but he doesnt want to use them because its not as good as getting the real deal since hey he likes her but doesnt wanna degrade her. For the record the laws are quite tragic especially if a nobleman or woman chooses to use it as a means to make their commoner lover near them. But thats one considerate and compassionate move. Its also fortunate that somehow some nobles and people in royalty have a heart. Althpugh please just let Hel-chan have her adventures!!!!! I wanna see her rise in position and ability.

I think FL's not dense. Its quite understandable because the ML is always teasing her or fighting with her. But hey let's jusy wait, raws are slow but im willing to wait

Raws are already in chapter 11.4

https://rawdevart.com/comic/i-want-be-receptionist-magic-world/chapter-11-4/
^here's the link

Users who are viewing this thread