Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu!

Group Leader
Serio, tem de tudo para fazer em um mundo de magia, e ser recepcionitas poha, esses isekais estão sem ideias.

LMAO HE DIDN'T ACT DIFFERENTLY AFTER THE LOVE MAGIC STUFF BC HE WAS ALREADY IN LOVE TO BEGIN WITH!!!! XD this is hilarious!!! But I ship it!

And when she turned into a baby, he sure was thinking about his future children xD I SHIP IT SO HARD

@sockerdricka I believe you're talking about the latest update, right? That are just extras. Funny things that have happened while they were still in school. :) not important for the current plot

Double-page supporter
This is my favourite series right now! I love the time skips and how realistic their relationships are, I hate it when the female leads fall in love first or too quickly. I don't understand people that don't see that there is stuff happening other than romance, this is an amazing manga and I can't fathom why people think the romance sucks, I mean I suppose if you don't like slow burn?

KJHKDFJHKJDFHKJDFHKJDFHFD I love the MC so much!!! A big kudos to the author and the artist for the wonderful scenes. Also, a thank you for the translators for translating this. <3

Thank you for the update! Wow the author didn't reveal much despite MC doing research. I hope she goes with that request! Lmao the misunderstanding 😂😂😂

I don't know why, but the romance aspect of this manga reminds me of 4th grade me and my first crush. Hahaha! Anyways, plot seems pretty interesting.

“I’m not a “maiden”, I’m an adult.” GIRL🤣

School’s not the only thing you graduate from 😏

Users who are viewing this thread