Mahou Sekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu!

It's a cute read. It's kinda like "Special A " with the two leads but with magic and a goal in life added to the mix.

The author is really trying to force Hell and the duke together but no one wants it to happen. I'm want to keep reading but I'm almost completely sure I'll drop it when the romance starts to happen.

WTF the one I expect to be the ML is very dislikable. Not an ounce of likability in him blergh... I wanna read more about the MC but the ML.............

Double-page supporter
I had such high hopes for this story... I knew this moment was coming so I was prepared for it.... But it was still disappointing..... Shame, was ok until garbage tier romance entered stage left.

Supporter
I am 100% certain that anyone that ships these two together defend abusive relationships. Don't get me wrong, the whole "picking on your crush" thing can be cute, and when it's done well it can lead to an interesting dynamic between two characters. This is not one of those times. What is shown to us is two characters being abusive to one another with no inkling of romance until the graduation chapter, where the romance is forced down our throat. There is no defending this shit.

Omfg it's so bad. I hope everyone will die in the most horrible way or i want to at least to be axed. ugh

@Callidus lol they are just school rivals. why the hate? so far the author has shown only a couple incidences where their conversation isn't really about school, so there isn't much competitiveness going on. Usually you would expect them to get along after a couple of years but the author skimmed over the school years. So I personally think its weird that they had no character growth. But it seems the author wants to focus on character growth once they start working and are away from each other. The romance until then will seem forced. It kinda sucks that the plot is progressing really slow. I think it only just started getting more interesting in recent chapters.
If you wanna see a really abusive relationship look at the manga 'Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai.' i thought it would be kind of normal bad boy liking girl but instead it is disgusting.

I second prettiepumpkins opinion here. Anyone who thinks this is abusive, obviously misses the fact that neither of them have romantic feelings yet, are super combative, and actually don't hurt each other because it's a magic world. They are, at this point, mostly friendly rivals.
And as such, I find their relationship super fun. Curious to see how they will change and properly grow up.

The only frustating thing about this is how slow the update is! Sob sob

Kya! He almost said Nunnaly 😆 He lost his defense againts the mirror when Nunnaly suddenly laughed lol

Users who are viewing this thread