Mahou Shoujo Gakuen no Suketto Kyoushi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Guys, please give the TL a break. You will scare him off or make him ragequit.

I say this because I know it.
It's been... well... 7 years?... when Batoto is still there and when I first try to translate. (I don't even use MTL => one hell of grammar mistakes)
I got negative comments as much as carpet bombing back then.

I know it's bad but rather than calling it gibberish, just encourage him to learn more to improve his English. Or pointing out his mistake to fix, etc.
Give him a few years, he might be able to read Japanese or reach a "legit" level of English.

PS: I prefer to read over translating.

Group Leader
@LarkAlfen and all others who say the english in this is "fine".

The English on display here is absolutely horrible for a native speaker.
If you read it as someone who doesn't know how to speak english properly of course you won't realise there are mistakes in every other speech bubble.
That being said, I'm not holding it against the scanlation team, it's work and it's better than nothing.
There is a LOT of room for improvement though.

just translate these by yerself if ya dont like the translator doin lol, ya got it for free and no issues at understanding, y even bother, kids these days sure have no attitude just to say simple thanks, even the ppl whose better than the translator barely givin critics, give yer support instead kiddos.

Dex-chan lover
It's good to see another chapter of this manga, thanks for the upload. I hope you do more of this series.

@kaosu
I would agree with you if it were more common to see multiple groups do a single series. But at the moment almost every group out there is directing their efforts towards translating series that haven't been translated yet instead of going around fixing other groups' chapters (Kaguya chapter 200 doesn't count).
Offering your work for free doesn't mean other people aren't allowed to criticize your work. Young adults these days were spoiled way too much when they were kids growing up.

I'm rooting for the elf more than the other girl ngl😏

So she is 20 or older? She do not act like it at all, and tbh I thought she was still in her teens based off appearance lol. So Lou lost his memories 10 years ago, the incident also happened 10 years ago, so most likely these 2 are interlinked. Whether or not Lou is or has some kind of connection w Fran's former fiance is still unknown, but the possibility is still there

Double-page supporter
While some other people are being salty, I just want to say.
First, Thank you for TL-ing this manga dude. I'm looking forward the next chapter.
Second, I'm not a native EN.
Third, my EN score are average.
But sure as hell, I can understand the story flow from this translation. 😂

Maybe they never seen a real shitty translation before, especially when read translated chinese weebtoon. 🤣

tl fixed magic girls academy (which sounded almost like sailor moons academy) so it's already great improvement. and ever ignoring this i din't find that much things to complain.

on side note it should be lou x milf. or lou x oyakodon

Been enjoying this just fine - thank you TL! Also kudos to a mom that's a decent parent. It's REALLY REFRESHING TO SEE. After so much angst and bad parenting in these stories, gosh I've missed decent folks.

Users who are viewing this thread