Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Ch. 58

Group Leader
So far we know how Matama and Nemo combination works (ref. ch 32 for how Nemo wraps herself around Matama), but I wasn’t expecting the shadow she hides in is the one inside her skirt….
She can move the shadow anywhere on her body, just like on page 13

Dex-chan lover
ok... i was expecting more development on the dark verita trama, but thi is quite interesting too

thank you for a fun chapter, I think their new recruit will be a great addition to their evil organization and good for Alice, though it seems they've nerfed Fallen Medic really soon after her introduction considering this is only this particular dark verita's second appearance.
The fight didn't end yet. Plus she is a support character. Not much she can do without good dps and tanker

She's already the most powerful having the most stars in the videogame episode. Besides her sleepiness and being a child but imagine her without all those and getting to control all the toys in a wider area.
No baiser still have more star in her excited form. Alice just have a very OP ability to manipulate time and space

It is safe to say this pretty much Alice's la verità, right ? :unsure:

It happen from the feeling of the user, While Alice not changed form herself, but her "toy". but that how her power work. that same power is used again here but evolve. so that pretty much how all the la verità happen til now.

also, in a way, one come from Utena, one come from Kiwi, then form this new being. Is it safe to say it is their baby ? :finnawoke:
The doll come from the mother, utena only fix it. Also this doll is a combination of both alice and baiser's power. So it's safe to say that it wasn't her la verita, yet

Dex-chan lover
I still would really like to know what the fuck vena is up to, but i guess i can settle for robot magical girl for now.

Users who are viewing this thread