Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Ch. 58

The thing is vena never asks them to beat the magial girls, and doesnt even get mad when utena can finish them but doesnt cause shes having too much fun humiliating them.
There were actual Magical Girl hunts and those didn't have Enormeeta raping people at all, people just get killed. Didn't Vena also prod the berserk Baiser transformation just to harvest her too?

So he clearly doesnt just wanna rule the world, thats just the public face of an evil organization, theres some hidden agenda going on here.
Doesn't matter, I'm sure it's just more evil shit and whatever Utena did wasn't a part of the original plan.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
There were actual Magical Girl hunts and those didn't have Enormeeta raping people at all, people just get killed. Didn't Vena also prod the berserk Baiser transformation just to harvest her too?

Doesn't matter, I'm sure it's just more evil shit and whatever Utena did wasn't a part of the original plan.
Well yeah, i have no doubt whatever hes cooking is nasty. I think hes trying to use both tres magia and enormeeta for something, maybe revenge on the white mascot? Or maybe they are in this together.
I learned my lesson after madoka magica, you can never trust those little fuckers.

Dex-chan lover
With how Vena and Vatz talk before (I think it’s when Baiser became flower?), I got more sure both are not enemies. They just work on their side of the plan.

Aggregator gang
With how Vena and Vatz talk before (I think it’s when Baiser became flower?), I got more sure both are not enemies. They just work on their side of the plan.
Vena's plan is to let Utena do whatever she want including helping Tres Manga goes into La Veritá. It only lost its composure when Shino-chan first appear.

Bokurano is the first thing I am reminded of here

Dex-chan lover
Venalita is probably trying to destroy the good mascots using power harvested from all magical girls.
Or maybe it wants to use that power to revive something or fight something big (kind-off like how Kaguya in Naruto was farming people to create an Army of White Zetsu's, in order to fight other threats from the Ōtsutsuki clan who might come to hunt her.

Fed-Kun's army
Ooh, a robot girl. I like her already.
Honestly was expecting Alice to go La Verità there, but this is also good.
Holy shit that just reminded me! Roboko handled two là verita’d magical girls at once with a single attack and alice was just excited not là verita’d.

Fed-Kun's army
Remember that Alice hasn't reached La Verità yet. I'm terrified for their world if she reached that level.
To be honest this is starting to be a bit ridiculous. Alice was OP back then because she had 3 stars like almost everyone else. But the lust version of baiser, which has 8 stars minimum was beaten by la verita azul and sulfur.

Excited or not, I already found it weird that Alice could suck up la verita baiser in the game console chapter, and now she’s here straight up beating multiple la verita magical girls with relative ease without said la verita

I’ll give her the benefit of the doubt for now as it is the first appearance of rebook. We’ll see how things go from here

Aggregator gang
To be honest this is starting to be a bit ridiculous. Alice was OP back then because she had 3 stars like almost everyone else. But the lust version of baiser, which has 8 stars minimum was beaten by la verita azul and sulfur.
Feeling is their main source of power not starts. La Verita is another level of power that is activated by the user feeling. So stronger the feeling user has, the more powerful user is.
Excited or not, I already found it weird that Alice could suck up la verita baiser in the game console chapter, and now she’s here straight up beating multiple la verita magical girls with relative ease without said la verita
I don't think it is weird though. Alice caught everyone by surprise unprepared. She even have a lot of stars on her forehead because of her strong feeling. And it wasn't her beating up the two magical girls though. It was Roboko who is the result of La Verita Baiser and Alice combined power.

Fed-Kun's army
Feeling is their main source of power not starts. La Verita is another level of power that is activated by the user feeling. So stronger the feeling user has, the more powerful user is.
You’re missing the point here. I’m not surprised nor complaining that Baiser lost those battles, that makes enough sense to me. This part of the comment was just an introduction as to how on earth did Alice beat people of the same level if not stronger (la verita magenta seems very OP)
I don't think it is weird though. Alice caught everyone by surprise unprepared. She even have a lot of stars on her forehead because of her strong feeling. And it wasn't her beating up the two magical girls though. It was Roboko who is the result of La Verita Baiser and Alice combined power.
Your point about Roboko stands though, I had forgotten that detail.

Dex-chan lover
https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/news/2024/03/15/20240315_oshirase005_mahoako.html

いつも『魔法少女にあこがれて』をご愛読いただき誠にありがとうございます。

今月の『魔法少女にあこがれて』の更新は小野中先生の体調不良によりお休みとさせていただきます。
次回の更新日は決まり次第、お知らせいたします。

今後とも『魔法少女にあこがれて』をよろしくお願いいたします。

ストーリアダッシュ編集部

Thank you for always reading ``Magical Girl ni Amorete''.

This month's update of ``Magical Girl ni Amorete'' will be canceled due to Ononaka-sensei's poor health.
We will notify you as soon as the next update date is decided.

We look forward to your continued support of ``Magical Girl ni Amorete''.

Storia Dash Editorial Department

On break, not necessarily hiatus. Not every author is as 'sick' as the HxH author.

Dex-chan lover
https://storia.takeshobo.co.jp/news/2024/03/15/20240315_oshirase005_mahoako.html

いつも『魔法少女にあこがれて』をご愛読いただき誠にありがとうございます。

今月の『魔法少女にあこがれて』の更新は小野中先生の体調不良によりお休みとさせていただきます。
次回の更新日は決まり次第、お知らせいたします。

今後とも『魔法少女にあこがれて』をよろしくお願いいたします。

ストーリアダッシュ編集部

Thank you for always reading ``Magical Girl ni Amorete''.

This month's update of ``Magical Girl ni Amorete'' will be canceled due to Ononaka-sensei's poor health.
We will notify you as soon as the next update date is decided.

We look forward to your continued support of ``Magical Girl ni Amorete''.

Storia Dash Editorial Department

On break, not necessarily hiatus. Not every author is as 'sick' as the HxH author.
Hahhh.... why always the Mangaka Flu.... i hope for the best, but god damm it...
I love this manga and Anime, i wish its just nerves for the SUCCESS of the anime.

This might be very random but somehow I enjoy reading it more than watching, although props to the translator team, this manga never misses, the absolute legends

Users who are viewing this thread