Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Vol. 5 Ch. 25

Dex-chan lover
>peak moment interrupted by the mascot​

Darth-Vader-NOOO-GIF.gif

On reread the most interesting bit here for me is that Vena apparently feels bad for Kiwi because he had to interrupt their uh, adult fun time. This and some other things he's said here there lead some credence that Vena isn't THAT evil of a being, after all. If he was truly incredibly evil why would he feel bad for a subordinate? Really makes me wonder what Vena's end goal is in all of this
I have this feeling that Vena stopped Baiser from getting stronger, so that they still could have a close fight against the magical girls. I have this feeling that Vena is trying to train both sides for imminent threat coming from outside. If one side gets too strong, then the other side will just be full of despair and wont improve anymore.

Dex-chan lover
Definitely "that far" is lovey dovey relation, if she has a one and only then she may not want to dominate others sexually anymore and that is what fuels her power.

Kiwi will not go for it, "Are you just doing this because of our promise?" that's a fatal question.
Damn it, Kiwi, that must have hurt.
The one you love having sex with you not because they want to.

Users who are viewing this thread