Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete - Vol. 6 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Sad to say I don’t think so. At the rate we’re going we won’t get to the room for Loco Leber until episode 10. We only have 13 episodes. I’m guessing it’ll end with the chapter after Lord’s defeat where Baiser assumes command. If there’s any time left we’ll get the beach ep. There’s simply not enough time to reach the hotel.
Well there would have been if they had kept to the same 2 chapters=1 episode pace and hadn't moved chapters around, but here we are.

I do not understand how anime producers think. Its honestly really annoying.

Ohhh so is that why Utena "wasnt allowed to go further for now"? so she wouldnt get a formt change yet?

Dex-chan lover
Well there would have been if they had kept to the same 2 chapters=1 episode pace and hadn't moved chapters around, but here we are.

I do not understand how anime producers think. Its honestly really annoying.
I mean, the Lord Enorme arc is the perfect place to end the anime season off. I expected it was going to end there before I even started watching the anime.
It'd be pretty weird for them to continue it past that, except for maybe a bit further into the downtime chapters, such as up to the beach episode.
Some of these downtime chapters (such as the baby play with Korisu/Alice) were even mixed into earlier episodes of the anime, just so that the Enorme arc could be the finale.

Anime seasons are built around "arcs", and they attempt to end seasons off on a climax, and the end of the Enorme arc is definitely the highest climax that the first season could aim for.

Edit: Also, there's no way that the anime would've ended on this chapter, even if they had gone past the end of the Enorme arc. This is the 2nd chapter of a new volume. They're not gonna end it off at the start of a volume.
Well, usually, anyways. Maybe there is some example, somewhere, of an anime season that ended in the middle of a volume of the manga, but it's definitely not common.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I kinda love Kiwi-chan.
It'd be so easy to make that kind of character archetype annoying and make me dislike them, but, somehow, I'm not really sure how, the mangaka managed to make her actually likable and somewhat loveable, to me.

Even her "annoying" voice in the anime is pretty loveable.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Well, vena and vaa-chan are strongly implied to be the same manner of creature, so it is to be expected that they would give powers that are similar in form.
Would be nice if Utena also gets an evolved form like that. And ig the magical girls share similarities in their powers with the villains

The magic system in this manga reminds me of an old game called Heart Star.
Kind of a fucked up version of that game, but it still reminds me of it.

Dex-chan lover
Would be nice if Utena also gets an evolved form like that. And ig the magical girls share similarities in their powers with the villains
Doesn’t she already? She started off with a simple outfit change, but now she has those wings and her outfit is much more jagged.

That's... The best transformation name I've ever seen. Kiwi was already my favorite character and now this brings her to a whole new level above that. It's so good I can't breathe.
I'm laughing myself to death... Tell my parents I love them...

Anyways, Leopard's Strong As Fuck State (It's too good... I can't say it without laughing) aside for the moment, I'm worried for Kaoruko now. SOMETHING serious happened to her last time, and it really doesn't look good from the way she was acting here. Considering that Kiwi just got her La Verita and she's Sulfur's rival, I'm guessing she'll be the focus of this arc, but that comment from Vena and last chapter's ending make me a bit scared for what exactly will be happening.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread