Mahou Shoujo ni Akogarete

Well complicated situation but in the end Utena is just a sadist xD
She wants them to struggle otherwise it's no fun🤣
And in the end she still is looking up to magical girls...

So is the author gonna make azul that kind of character where she would keep annoying the MC to notice her because i have enough with that kind of character trope already reeeeeeeeee

@Ota-soto
I said once a month every Friday the 3rd Week, is the raw update.

New raw chapter already out, and....
Doctor play haha. Also Adult Korisu looks super fine.
And we will get a new villains? Also Utena was reflecting on how she has made Azul into a dog.

@Arijec123
@WhimsiCat
As for anyone who is speculating about Azul's tendencies shown consistently up to ch 10:
The cover on the new raws shown that she's get beaten by Sulfur. But did she enjoy it?
She didn't.
While Sulfur is also a battle maniac sadist, she couldn't switch Azul's submissive and masochism side... so it could be because Utena who did it she became aroused maybeeeee? It could be also because she knew Tres Magia's identity, but she didn't know Utena's identity...
Also Whimsicat, how different is Utena's battle maniac with say, Sulfur or Leopard's battle maniac?

Dex-chan lover
@Sukoyan: The way I see it.
Leopard just want recognition/attention more than the battle itself.

While Sulfur seem to just want to let loose her pent up anger/frustration.
Basically Sulfur just want to punch things (getting punched back isn't exactly what she 'want', but she just accept it as part of getting to punch things)
While Utena just want to watch erotic struggles.

@WhimsiCat
I'm expecting next ch discussion whether Azul the maso really enjoy ALL kind of pains, since Sulfur beats her good, but she still looks normal lol. It could be infighting or Sulfur beating up Azul to snap her out from becoming Baiser's dog haha.

Combines most of the best catogories into one one... Now.... If it was a H instead it would had 11 instead of 10 :D

Aggregator gang
This manga is great and all but... 9.12 stars out of 10? I mean I guess 🤔.

Users who are viewing this thread