Mahou Shoujo Site - Vol. 16 Ch. 139 - LAST ENTER - Asagiri Aya

As much as I dislike Yuri and resent Incest (Hetero, Yaoi & Yuri), it's nice to see Aya being happy with Tsuyuno and her friends, Sarina being nice warms my heart a bit, I'm pretty feel weird to say this but I like Kaname's genuine smile. It was neither fake, malicious, smuggish grin but instead, a warm, gentle smile.

My question is ..... how come his dad being nice, it's almost 180 opposite of his true personality, I'd rather see his dad remained dead and forgotten by Asagiri family.

@Peridot

Other than the happy endings they all got a few chapters ago, Misumi is seen on the beach chasing Kaname. I believe Alice and Louise are pointing and laughing. Anjou appears to have been excluded from the festivities, but I guess she's enjoying her now living boyfriend?

Also, I had the same theory about Nana being left as apart of a plan for a future work Sato has. He seems to like having his series be connected, and she'd be pretty easy to use. Then again, I still think this was cancelled as opposed to naturally ended, but we'll see.

That was something hehe. It was nice to see Aya and her friends to get their happily ever after, maybe the ending could have been more "tied up" or something, but hey! It was a journey.
Thank you Hoshiko, Satoshi, Kanami, Dazai, Nife, Coolez, roankun and Royal Translations for bringing us this confusing and mahou-shoujo-ish story!! <3

Aggregator gang
I have a question, how exactly did everyone, including Aya's shitty brother and father, suddenly become nice people like that???

@essen46 On page 5, Aya says "Ichi also rewrote all of humanity´s memories for the better." I guess that means he brainwashed them into being good people.

And a big thank you to everyone involved in scanlating this manga! I started reading when chapter 29 was the newest chapter and it was a hell of a ride!

@Jujube What if,the series wasn't cancelled,but the creator has another work in mind to extend the Mahou Shoujo Site series?I actually would not mind that at all,as I do miss reading this series.This is just a theory by looking at what other Mahou Shoujo manga he has done.Let's just cross our fingers,maybe?,and hope we see another Mahou Shoujo manga by him again.

@MoonHermit There are some characters that never got their back story fleshed out.I find that frustrating for a manga ending involving certain characters that fought Tempest.Mizumi?What happen to him?Aya's shitty brother?And many more.I never caught Anjou riding a bike with her BF that was killed.Good catch!

this is one of the weirdest things i've ever read and i dont know how i feel now

id give it like a 6.5~7 out of 10

Double-page supporter
I just finished this series and mahou shojou of the end and it was satisfying. It is funny tho to see many people did not understand the story and timeline, well it is just shows that many people did not read the story properly and just skiming for the action which is stupid. For the next time if you people did not have the mind to think for a complicated story just read some shounen manga and comedy. It really ruin the enjoyment to see someone who does not read the story properly to just spouting hatred.

Well, at least it's over. The characters that are (seemingly) from the other manga of his is still bugging me. They got to much of a screen time to just be a cameo. I'm pretty sure I won't read any more manga form this author, since so many elements in it are not my cup of tea. But I hope all of you, who are his fans, will get another one soon enough.

Anyway, thanks for the hard work to all of the people who bring this manga here.

Honestly, everything felt rushed ever since the tempest. Although not perfect, I'm still satisfied with the series as a whole. Glad I got to experience it.

Dex-chan lover
@Qira_adan
this manga is a complete dumpster fire and pretending the be "Smarter" than people that didn't understand this convoluted mess is pretty cringe bro.

Double-page supporter
@RangoBongo i am not trying to be smarter, what points do i get to look smart in manga forum anyway?

What my problem is before people trying to understand the story, they tend try to "ah i don't understand this so this is sh*t" rather than trying to understand the story by thinking a bit more. Well this problem usually arise because people tend to "skimming" rather than "reading to understand". Like if the story is not understandable, why some people can still understand that?

Users who are viewing this thread