Mahou Shoujo Site

>Kiyorin counts as girl when she recieves the stick
>suddenly counts as male because plot requires her to count as a male
what?

Group Leader
@HeartOfGold1

I believe the explanation is more like

Kiyo-chan has always had both energies, but the admins could only detect the regular negative energy that girls are born with (the only admin who learns that "males" can hurt King is Nana), so they had no reason to account for that.

I agree it doesn't really make sense when considering what happened with Kaname.

@EvelynIsGone
I get what you mean but the whole thing just feels like a huge Deus ex machina, and I'm very angry that the author did that to a decently written trans girl. I think @LSpark is probably right though, this author seems like kind of a troll

Group Leader
@HeartOfGold1

In all honestly I think it's less intending to be funny and more just being incredibly rushed, so Kentaro's original ideas didn't get to come into the story when he wanted them to. Some examples:

Kaname hasn't done a single thing of note since being reintroduced back into the story in Volume 11, besides maybe getting his lifespan stolen by Aya. Logically speaking, Kentaro wouldn't have brought such a major antagonist back if he didn't plan to do anything with him, but then he literally did nothing with Kaname.

Back in Volume 4, Kiyoharu's introduction really sent the message that treating/seeing trans girls differently from any other girl is wrong. Yet he goes back on that in the final fight by basically saying she's part boy?

I'm not Kentaro so I can't really be certain what it is he originally intended but this just reeks of rewrites.

i want to commit not alive
and wow, kentarou is buffed now so he can protect himself from readers that want to punch him

Dex-chan lover
Gets to the climax then suddenly decides to ignore that and tell another story. Wtf

@EclipseKing ooohh i see. only the target tho.. BUT STILL!! isn't it weird to "hoping" kids will be like "WOW this manga is reeally for me!" like, the target, the ones they want this manga bought by are KIDS!.
i, i need to blow some steam off outta my head.

Group Leader
So, not to I guess spoil what's going on with this manga, but it's ending extremely soon. And I'm not sure where else to say it.

https://twitter.com/pkjd8I8/status/1149925338421460992?s=19

When it says "it will end in 2 chapters," I believe (?) that means the English version (the one here) has the chapter that came out on Wednesday as well as the next two left. So, we have three chapters left. But, anyway, the finale is happening soon.

But, I hope at least some of you guys stick around for longer, 'cause I am planning on doing the extra chapters.

EDIT: in this tweet from Kentaro where he reveals the volume 15 cover and release date, he mentions three chapters?

https://twitter.com/kentarosato1201/status/1150374695369187330

I'm not sure if it's two or three more chapters left (which would be three or four english chapters for us, respectively). Hopefully it's more than I originally thought.

So basically everyone's happy, except Aya.

In Korean Translated, Aya's life is still the same and you guys would hate Sarina and Kaname again in a new chapter.

Sorry if I spoiled anything.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Contributor
https://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2019-07-18/magical-girl-site-manga-ends-in-3-chapters/.149022

I hate this ass pull, it's too much but scince there isn't much left I guess I'll finish reading it

Group Leader
reminder, that the manga volumes in japan didn't completed in vol.15 its on vol.16 same as how Msote goes ended. i see someone edited it on mangaupdates as completed in vol.15.

Users who are viewing this thread