Mahou Shoujo Tokushuusen Asuka - Vol. 14 Ch. 62 - Finally, smile

Asuka and Kurumi are canon! Sayako is alive! Wahoo!
Thank you all for supporting my translations of this series. I know it sounds cheesy, but I really couldn't have done it without you guys! Thank you all for reading!

Contributor
Ending was a bit anticlimatic but well, at least it have an ending and not an open ending. 😅

@tubas11 - Thank you mate for your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
Asuka never stood a chance. Who could say no to Kurumi?

Thank you so much for letting me read this. I really enjoyed myself and it def left an impression on me.

Thank you for the translation! This series was one heck of a ride, all the way up to that ending.

HS, what an asspull.
Still a little better than in Kengan though.

Dex-chan lover
Is she going to Lazarus everyone who died in all them magical girl wars?
That would be god-tier powers.

Dex-chan lover
Somewhat of an asspull but hey I like "feel good" endings. God knows the poor girl deserved it.

Dex-chan lover
@tubas11 thank you for everything! 😃 I really appreciate you translating this amazing series. 🙌

😂 She is back , asuka and kurumi kissed and to me I'm very happy. Thank u all for watching the end.

I really can't says anything about the while series since I've has only read the last 6 chapters, altho it felt kinda rushed. nevertheless, this is still amazing

Dex-chan lover
Hah, what a ride. While it didn't quite gel perfectly, and the ending felt a tad rushed, it was still an interesting spin on the genre. And the end works better than I expected: it is in fact weird that Asuka would have the "Rapture" name, we did speculate how Francine could come back to life, can't really say it was out of nowhere if the author was prepping for it all along. There were still serious consequences. And since a theme of the series was that there are never any real perfect endings in life even finishing things here fits a bit. It also fits that there are horrific aspects as well as humor and hope all mixed together when you think about it.

Thanks for translating it through the end!

Thank you for the amazing translations!! I really enjoyed this mature take on the magical girl genre.
I need to read this again to see if there was foreshadowing regarding Asuka's power since it was unexpected for me.
BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY ASUKA X KURUMI!! Kurumi is my fav so I'm happy for her..even though quite honestly I didn't think Asuka would reciprocate her feelings.

Oh, I guess that was it after all.
Thanks for translating this series!

Users who are viewing this thread