Mahou? Sonna Koto Yori Kinniku da! - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Double-page supporter
So his muscles are immune to magice... strange... I could swear that magic attack hit his HEAD, too.
And The brain is NOT scovered by muscles on top but only by the skull = bone, meat, skin and hair.
So that hit should have been deadly...

Well, reading one chapter to know that the story does not make any sense will spare me from having to read any further before realizing that and stopping to read it.
This lets me quit right here and now.

Aggregator gang
@Talh
Reading from wiki, there are muscles in the head too.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muscle

But then again, this is a fantasy Isekai anyway. So there isn't any need for logic here.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than "Spoiled" I'd choose "harassed" or "molested" or "getting ogled", somethin in that direction. While the context isn't THAT clear.
In another context, maybe "bullied" (for her being thin).
While I'm rly not sure what the context is.

Aggregator gang
I think the word you guys are looking for is "violated"
Also I think this will be a good comedy

Dex-chan lover
That monster on the first page looks like the hedgehog in the manga with the sleeping princess.

Fed-Kun's army
This feels dumb. This looks like it will be even dumber in the future. I'm definitely gonna read this.?

I'm not saying that this is the worst thing ever, but it's not exactly my cup of tea. It reminds me of another manga where the entire point was to become a beefy body builder and it's fine to think this way, but at some point it gets out of hand. This manga is honestly too much for me. His body is fine in his normal form and then jeeeeeeeez you see his magic muscle form which isn't proportional. He looks like a reverse bobble head.

Users who are viewing this thread