Mahousekai no Uketsukejou ni Naritai desu! - Vol. 2 Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
Well, I hate with a passion when people force others to do shit when they CLEARLY do not want to. Also FL not having the guts/balls to just walk out pisses me off even more.

No, I do not see the romance in this, just the ML being an absolute dick trying to get the FL attention the complete god damn wrong way. Everyone in the universe not listening to the FL as well is just bollocks.

@Biha Thank you for telling me this, now I can safely dump this.

im so excited for chapter 8 thank you so much for translating!

People take their antics too literal. It obvious that the way they fight and argue is the authors way of adding a comedic spin to their banter or flirting. The same was done in Boarding School Juliet. If you don't like it because it doesn't match your sense of humor then just drop it and read something else.

Some ppl may not like lockmann’s way of flirting but a guy like him do exist lol, but, without the magic. Some ppl flirt in a really annoying way and in lockmann’s case may look abusive but I guess he knew that the FL is strong enough to not get injured by it. I honestly won’t like it if a male flirts in such a way but I do find the comic enjoyable to read as it can show how other people (who may or may not like like that kind of flirting) react. The point is it’s just a story guys... If every comic has the same sweet kind hearted ML, you would be bored too...

Don’t get me wrong, I definitely want to see the masquerade but I am so intrigued about the magic beast arc!!!!!! Like holy cow, talk about a juxtaposition between fluff and intense (murder???????) mystery!!!!!!!!!

I understand those saying people who flirt like that exist, but at a certain point it's like you keep being a dick to someone and they end up hating you and then after you continue trying to pester them into submission regardless of the person's actual feelings. I honestly wish the FL would just snap and knock some people down a few pegs somehow but I dont think the author has the intention of doing anything other than the good old "love and hate are two sides of the same coin" bullshit romance

Edit* Like at least have one singular moment where he's not a douchecanoe

Ok, I will be sincere, like all the other comments, I did not like the ML either...until I read the web novel.....
Man, believe me, Lockmann DESERVES HER, seriously I don't want to say spoilers, but he definitely deserves her!!

PD: There is a reason why he is like this only with her... and it's not just because he likes her

Wwo, I think only the female lead is dense. Even his father know something was up with her.

@AngelDaniela, so your statement raise a question in my unholy mind, where did you read the webnovel, and is it traslated or raw?

I'm still concerned about that woman who lost her husband, and these people are roping her in trivial matters :(

Users who are viewing this thread