Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.4 - The Helpless Two

Dex-chan lover
ok imma be the one the ask...why did it look like eddy was about to hit her when he came into the room?, the princess had to block him, if she hadnt he would have at least shaken her roughly a couple of times probably asking her in screams why didnt she ask for help, it feels like the dude is like 1 drunk night away from slapping her

thanks so much for the batch release omg!!!!!

i get so frustrated reading this sometimes, i feel like eddy didn't apologize very well at all...i mean he didnt properly explain what was happening with luna but immediately demanded to know about selvess like bruh. i hope they just address the fact that he tells her nothing, and that's really the root of 80% of her insecurities :')

Aggregator gang
lol i lowkey wanted them to divorce and date luna marie and selvess but that's just bc im a bad person lmaooo

Dex-chan lover
@mungobungo it has to do with how the chapter gets released in parts in the original digital publication (if u go to the raws website you'll see the chapters are all split up into parts)

anyway i agree w/ all the other people who think eddy boy here is being a tad bit unreasonable, not explaining himself yet asking fili to answer his questions. like cmon dude

Double-page supporter
@cherokeemoon dw, I was thinking the same, but that’s just because I like break ups (and moving on, not getting back together) 😂

Both of them don't tell each other's problems. BOTH OF THEM don't want to worry the other. It's not just Eddy alone not saying anything. Give the guy a break. Not that I didn't get hurt for Fili when that annoying valentine gurl appeared.

But this is an upgrade already from how they were before their marriage. Back then they couldn't even say what they want or feel.

this series reminds me a lot to 'The Earl and the Fairy doctor'.. ahaha the dramas I mean..

Dex-chan lover
you know....it makes you wonder that if they actually have several sets of subchapters, like, why didn't they just compile it to one actual chapter like what every half-decent people would do

Users who are viewing this thread