Mahoutsukai no Konyakusha - Vol. 4 Ch. 22.4 - Feeling That Will Never be Yielded

I totally called it with Luna being the mastermind and her controlling Selvess! XD And yes, I agree with everyone here, that apology after the slap WAS NOT NEEDED! Although, wow, Luna needs way more than just a slap, she needs help! Like real mental and spiritual help! I only hope she gets that where she's going next. ¬_¬

Anyways, now can our baka couple get on with the happily ever after and baby making?!?! >:3

Aggregator gang
Personally I believe every series should have different groups doing their own translation. Competition drives innovation

Double-page supporter
*translators credits says it's the latest chapter*
*goes to check and see they uploaded a new chapter this same day to spite the translators*

no idea how I predicted that.

Thanks for the chapter

Wow, this is the first time I've seen two groups being this peaceful with each other. I am truly amazed.

Dex-chan lover
Finally! That slap was so satisfying to witness! Don’t let anyone badmouth your man. 😆

unpopular opinion but i hate how weak shes portrayed. she gets unconscious/kidnapped in the end of every chapter and eddy saves her everytime

Dex-chan lover
>female rival is sociopath
>male rival is good boy done nuthin wrong
Every time

Group Leader
@mirmirmir
To be fair, the fact that she was even able to walk over to the brat, slap her, and school her dumb butt was impressive, especially when you remember that she recently obtained a gaping wound across her abdomen and torso, hasn't fully recovered from it, and was severely sleep-deprived for who knows how long.
Yeah, she's certainly not the strongest character, but honestly speaking, she's not supposed to be. Most people in her status are only trained to be wives, and wouldn't normally be exposed to these kinds of situations lol.

Double-page supporter
@Huapollon I mean, I always joke about characters putting GPS on their loved ones in shows and manga, especially if they are always getting in to danger or getting lost. In real life it would be kinda creepy but my family has those key finder GPSs on our pets and mom wanted us to put one in my grandma's purse so... gotta understand boundaries right. Though mom has used the GPS on the dog to find her phone more than the phone to find the dog lol.

Dex-chan lover
@LordQuorad
That's the thing, he tried to kill someone but the author portrays him as a victim who would have never have done such a thing of he knew it'd affect the heroine

Dex-chan lover
noo Filimina you are "worthy" because guess what noone can say that anyone is not worthy of someone

Thks god, the 2 last pic, I thought it is the announcement of the end of the series.

Users who are viewing this thread