Maigo ni Natteita Youjo wo Tasuketara, Otonari ni Sumu Bishoujo Ryuugakusei ga Ie ni Asobi ni Kuru You ni Natta Ken Nitsuite - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
Wait (pun intended), wasn't that intentional because of Emma's matte, matte?
1 I actually didn't notice that
2 Even then, the hell does that mean? It's definitely not her speaking nihongo, she doesn't know any at this point (I read novel a bit).

Double-page supporter
Mf became a pussy magnet the moment he was about to hit depression from being a nobody, lmao

Aggregator gang
Man, that was some lazy setting. MC who is quite good at English, foreigner love interest that conveniently is fluent in Japanese, AND OH-SO-CONVENIENTLY are ALSO next-door neighbours. There is only so much one can take before any semblance of suspension of disbelief is completely crushed and turned to dust before blowing in the wind.

Dex-chan lover
This is true iyashiki. I had a grin the whole time reading this. I hope this one is able to find its pace for a good while

Dex-chan lover
EMMA CHAN IS EMITTING DANGEROUS LEVELS OF CUTENESS THAT SHOULDNT EVEN BE HUMANLY POSSIBLE

Hey y'all. Sorry for the delay. Hope you guys enjoy the chapter. I read all comments, so let me know if you have any questions or concerns. Please also read the yap-fest letter at the beginning for updates regarding CH1, CH3, and some revisions for CH2 in the future.

-Anth
Thx for the work

Group Leader
I'm having some reservations about the story, but regardless of that, this is a solid translation. Well done.

Contributor
That's some future dad practice for the protagonist right there. Akihito getting along well with Emma is cute and all, but I'm also worried this might overdo it and become her childhood crush. Better if she becomes a wing girl for her big sister.

That scene about Charlotte distancing herself, because she was afraid of him noticing her sweaty smell was a typical romcom misunderstanding in the making, but I'm pleasantly surprised it actually got addressed with proper communication.

Why was I not surprised they turned out to be neighbors? So convenient, nevermind the seeming lack of a language barrier because they're also both seemingly perfectly fluent in each other's languages. Might as well have Charlotte be a Japanese girl or a hafu born in Japan, it's like she was British only to tick some fetish checkbox (exotic foreigner girl heroine).

On the bright side, that also greatly simplifies things for a future relationship... Sensei seeing the big picture here trying to play wingwoman.

Users who are viewing this thread