Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kisses and Hypn…

Dex-chan lover
This was a whole rollercoaster of ups and downs and everything in between. Good Lord.

Thank you for this amazing chapter!

Aggregator gang
Reminder of how things usually works, if they started with the ''my first kiss, i can't do it'' and next to that something interrupt (mother coming) it means that the progress will be equal to 0 the next 78 chapters.

This manga is a proof that we've strayed too far from the path of God. Now the pandemic will keep mutating, evading every vaccine for at least five years while reducing the world population into one tenth of it is.

Maybe she read some Twilight or maybe Oreome stuff and make her think that way I mean Jesus boy that some lines

that can only be found in 50 shade of gray hahahahahah

Dex-chan lover
Yz28KhG.png

Dex-chan lover
His first reaction from mom interrupting them is "Shit! Mom's here!" Instead of "Thank god! Save me mom!"
HE LIKES TS TOO! HELL YEAH LET'A GOO

I've...
*deep breath*
I've read some absolute trash in my time, but holy fuck does this take the cake. I...
I need to see where this goes.

So it is one of these... blue-balling mangas, I mean come on it is only a kiss, not the end of the world, she doesn't want you to impregnate her

Users who are viewing this thread