Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kisses and Hypn…

Dex-chan lover
So this is what they mean when they say tsunderes are actually just abusive people?

Double-page supporter
@twinklecake Nah I beat it to all kinds of things, including incest. The idea is hot but when ACTUALLY thinking about it it's disgusting. That's why incest stories are usually a huge gross for me. Weird right?

Banned
@Nylodale yes, usually you'd think it's endearing and stuff but honestly, as a real nigga let me tell you, you want those people out of your life. Specially if they're "hot", they're counting on their looks and gets them even more cocky, to say the least.

Contributor
Tanaka Drill putting a literal power 'Drill' in these chapters. Would be pretty funny if his author avatar was also a literal drill.

Dex-chan lover
@0DvGate The only bad things about it IRL are that people tend to be irresponsible with conceiving and also that it practically never really happens between two consenting adults with no true abuse involved. So yes, it is weird that it still grosses you out when it happens in fiction, where such matters of reality don't need to be a thing if the author doesn't want them to, suggesting either a specific, personal reason to find it repulsive or a detrimentally above-average level of social compliance.

I know this is a comedy, but man they are pushing my suspension of disbelief.

Hmm she's a madochist didn't expect that considering how she treat her brother or maybe all her words is actually the exact opposite of what it means when she talk to her brother

Dex-chan lover
@sanctuary Thanks my man. I used to be friends with a girl who was sorta like that, but luckily she didn't have the hots for me. I can totally see why I wouldn't want anyone like that in my life now.

@RNDM_NPC

Ok.
checks raws
"TL doesn't know how to use 'the latter'."

There. I did what you said, and you're right, I can't understand Japanese. That's sort of why I'm here. I don't know if the Japanese translation makes sense, but at least in the English context, this doesn't make sense. That said, I appreciate the translations.

@Fish_Food Understood. I'm sorry.

Whelp... the One-shot was kind of cute in a way... but the "expanded" story is... creepy... and not in a good way. "Tsundere" is one thing, but this is straight-up "yandere"... at best, and she's apparently surrounded by enablers (and not just a brother that actually seems to care about her and doesn't want to end up in a murder suicide by electric drill).

Mozuya-san (Mozuya-san Gyakujousuru) seems more relatable. So, won't keep reading this. For those that find some degree of enjoyment from it, I'm happy for you, though I suspect you could do better with other material. Just wanted to share my thoughts briefly.

...This has to be the most garbage story i've ever read in a while. Bookmarked of course

Users who are viewing this thread