Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Kisses and Hypn…

This is so cringe. . the aurthor is pretty much just borrowing situations from h*ntai and applying them to manga form not knowing how to go from there.

This series is trash tier close to domestic girlfriend level but none of the two sister drama or mc actually getting laid.

The author is a little bit confused but got the spirit, the wrong spirit for a normal Manga but a special spirit, for hentai, why this isn't a hentai, it will be 8/10 or 10/10

I m a very big fan of incest but this imouto is kinda twisted that I really can't understand her type and can't ride on this ship.

I was supposed to hate this, but now I'm intrigue, give me more of this hilarious shit

Dex-chan lover
This just turned from ~40% serious to 100% ridiculous. Haven't laughed so hard in a while.

Dex-chan lover
Loved the chapter but I kinda hate how the artist reused that same panel like 3 times. Nice twist making the sister hardcore M.

Users who are viewing this thread