Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - A Novel and Hyp…

ivv

Dex-chan lover
squinting stepsis loool
drill gun best threat loooooooool

this is the equivalent of burning rubber and inhaling rugby at the same time and I love it

Dex-chan lover
I just noticed on pg 3 that the no.1 novel is about "childhood friend"

More than likely that his female childhood friend is his greatest rival novelist

dude making a lame ass line for his imaginary sister and say it to his own sister lmao what kinda torture is this

This is why im here for this manga, very weird manga but i love it!

Thank you for the food! Also, the sister is pretty cute for being a Tsundere. At least the sister is a weeb for her step-brother's light novel.

Double-page supporter
Still can't tell that his sister being a murderous brocon is a gag or not. I'm actually worried for him.

actually so fucking good, just hope it doesnt turn into actual romance

Aggregator gang
This is currently my favorite work on this site. No holds barred.
I'm dead fucking serious.

Dex-chan lover
As some wise man said, another man's trash is another man's treasure lmao. Can't wait for next chapter.

Also damn that LN of his got some lame ass pickup lines lmao, I'm more surprised it has merch available. Probably her sister alone financing the whole publishing rights XD.

As some wise man said, another man's trash is another man's trash. And as a man of trash, I also am attracted to trash. It's like the thing from Jojo, where stand users attract each others, except I am trash and also attracted to incest romance manga trash. I do not feel any shame and blame my inherent retardation and lack of any frontal lobe development for my trash taste.
It is the ecstacy from knowing that I have failed the million years of evolution and all of my ancestors for having trash taste in anime and manga and I am willing to face the consequences in hell, where even satan himself will be too disgusted to look at me face front. There is no more moral or ethical reasoning left inside my soul, no more logical rational thought inside my brain, no more love in my cold heart. There is only pure, unadulterated, brain damaging, cancer inducing degeneracy left inside me and I have to bear the consequences for it.

Do not become the thing that has become myself. Stay away from shit tier imouto siscon trash.

Users who are viewing this thread