Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Kiss and Hypn…

Dex-chan lover
childhood friend always best girl
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀always loses
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀always suffering

If I was the childhood friend, I would shout "hey isn't that your brother? that's gross" to embarrass the hell out of that bitch

I really fucking hate the sister, but unfortunately she's going to win the mc bowl. I wish rinko would tie that cunt up and fucked him in front of her

Double-page supporter
Who would win?

Your childhood friend whom you've spent your childhood and your teenage life with

Or

Your fucking Step sister who ombodies the worst of the tsundere archetype

Dex-chan lover
tbh all the characters in this are shit
even the childhood friend that end up going full yandere and doing dumber shit than the sister lol
and then the author just pull the card
the hypnosis didn't work, because he was already in love with the sister, so there was no reason for it to work (and this is known because he actually get hypnotized and blackmailed later by the childhood friend lul)

Dex-chan lover
I really hope the child hood friend wins since she seems the most normal of the two the sister is a crazy ass mofo

imagine like the MC is being forced to choose the childhood friend or the step-sister and he just pulls out of nowhere this girl hes been talking to behind the scenes

Users who are viewing this thread