Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - A Kiss and Hypn…

Dex-chan lover
You know the sister is going to win because it's her manga, but I feel like this is kind of an indictment of where we're at with the tsundere character type. The baseline tsundere has been a thing for so long that it's no longer interesting unless you go in a new direction. But apparently the only new direction authors can think of is "more abusive" even though it's REALLY hard to do that well.

It's also kind of like someone saw Nagatoro-chan and thought "well that's popular, so let's try that." without realizing that Nagatoro is a likable character underneath her flaws and that as much as she teases senpai, you can tell it eventually comes from a place of embarrassment about her feelings and there are lines she doesn't cross even at the beginning. But here the author just made the sister into an irredeemably spoiled monster and it's likely to end with her bawling that she did those things because she loves him and the MC forgiving her because that's the Japanese thing to do. And then there'll also be some late-stages reveal that the childhood friend is actually also clingy and possessive or always made him do what she wanted and that her selfishness disqualifies her as a love interest so that we aren't supposed to feel bad about him ending up with the sister instead of her.

@MyExName She's his step-sister. No incest. Although chapter 1 frames is that she's really more of an adopted sibling since she came to the family after her parents died, not because one of her parents married one of his. Still, regardless of how there is by all accounts no blood relation between them.

The sister is def gonna win for sure...it’s just how it is
But the brother is feeling sad when thinking about this master-slave relationship ending???!!!!

Usually, the title character wins and the childhood friend loses due to passivity.

RINKO SAID NAH, FAM FUCK THAT SHIT

She dumped coffee on this bitch AND publicly called her out. Rinko is best girl across all media.

Im pretty sure most of you want the childhood friend to win but sadly it wont happen for two reasons its the sisters manga and the brother is feeling sad at the thought of their hypnotic relationship ending.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck it, I'm usually an incest degenerate but I'm on Rinko's team this time.

RINKOBROS RISE UP! DEATH TO THE SHITTY IMOUTO!

Contributor
I hope the author goes full degenerate by revealing MC/FMC to be actual blood-related siblings down the line.

Dex-chan lover
Ok, wow, I'm actually rooting for childhood friend now. Weird given the kind of manga this is, but Rinko impressed the hell out of me here.

MC on the other hand seems like he has some form of Stockholm syndrome

Not usually one for incest, the only exceptions are when the relationship is genuine and wholesome, but this bitch if a little sister was fuckin threatening to kill the man. There is no relationship here, this is akin to extortion. Also MC call the fuckin cops or some shit your life is (probably) in danger.

Yea, wtf is wrong with the MC, it actually pisses me off. Man up and tell her what she's doing is wrong and unacceptable.
I honestly think that the childhood friend deserves so much better, this MC is actual trash and so is the sister.

Aggregator gang
Ugh mc is pathetic he's stronger than the damn little sister and he's just going with this farce what a major dumpster fire this story is but whenever i start a dumpster fire manga I'll always see it through the end lol.

@Darkshade13
YOOOO. Facts you make a good point about the author most likely going to see how well received the childhood friend is and then fucking shit on her, firebomb her with flaws that are so out of character from the way he introduced her just so everyone can be like the little sister the better of the two even doe this relationship is toxic af.

Users who are viewing this thread