Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…! - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Lies and Hypno…

Dex-chan lover
read the first 10 chapters, I'm dropping this. the sister is insufferably violent, and the brother is insufferably weak and pathetic. wtf is it with japan and helpless male characters who do absolutely NOTHING about overly exaggerative female characters threatening them? does japan think girls being full yandere on pathetic guys is funny? her pulling out the drill and taser isn't even funny, its just cruel and stupid.

Dex-chan lover
emotional-damage.gif

Dex-chan lover
I keep reading just to know how low does the writing go in this story. No lower limit confirmed so far

Group Leader
I don't get what everyone's complaining about. this is a MAN'S story. if you don't like it, don't read it and watch something more suited to your tastes like videos of men having sex with eachother

Dex-chan lover
This was funny, but it gets annoying when the MC keeps getting shit on for absolutely no reason and things only get worse and worse for him.

Dex-chan lover
Bro just keeps letting things get worse and worse every chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread