Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…!

This piece of shit deserves an 8 at least (no more than 9 tho) because IT'S COMEDY. It's not trying to teach you how to love or about life. You don't have to expect some deep development or something like that. Read it and laugh. If don't, go read Tokyo Ghoul and feel special and edgy.
I mean, the story and plot are basic/generic garbage but that's what makes this shit funny. It doesn't take itself seriously, and that's what a lot of people tend to miss reading. Also, it's Japan that we're talking about. You sound like you don't know how they are.

Yes, this shit is bad, but that's its purpose and that adds a lot, making it enjoyable

I wrote this because the last chapter almost made me laugh my ass off, and I'm afraid that it gets dropped because of the low reading or bad rate. Enjoy reading bois, and read because you like to read, not because you want to feel superior

Have a nice day <3

Dex-chan lover
Just fuck her already!!!!! Aaahhhh!!!!!

Well, this kind of comedy isn't for me I guess 😩

reu

Dex-chan lover
The art style and delivery is perfect for what this is
It brings this from a 2/10 to a 6/10

Dex-chan lover
What kind of degenerate trash am I getting myself into today?

Nothing but the best I see. 😎

Anyone found a similar story/FMC on nh*ntai yet? Asking for research purposes...

please...
Call the poliiice
You are making me scared!
Like really you should probably make your sister go to therapyyyyyy

Users who are viewing this thread