Mainichi Shine Shine Itte Kuru Gimai ga, Ore ga Nete Iru Suki ni Saimin-jutsu de Hore Saseyou to Shite Kurundakedo…!

oh now this could be quite juicy.....hue hue hue......a tsunder stepsis that wants a yandere for her only stepbro

i like where this is going >=)

I like how the title is just the summary. Nevertheless, that IS the actual translation tho.

Aggregator gang
Well, I just read the long ass title and have to ask: Is this hentai?

Dex-chan lover
No way! Is this the manga where his stepsister who says Go die go die to him every day, tries to hypnotize him to fall for her while he was sleeping...!

Yes, yes this the manga where his stepsister who says Go die go die to him every day, tries to hypnotize him to fall for her while he was sleeping.

Aggregator gang
what was that? when I add my list there is no one shot tag here.
And ended already? STOP joking around! just gimme sterilization.

How is this a Oneshot when there is To Be Continued at the end of the last page???? Who thought of this as a Oneshot didn't upload everything to make this a Oneshot.

@LoneWolf75
How is this a Oneshot when there is To Be Continued at the end of the last page????
Who thought of this as a Oneshot didn't upload everything to make this a Oneshot.
Admittedly, [Oneshot] is a misleading tag in this case, but since we don't have a [Promo] tag implemented yet (SoonTM), this is the closest we have for now.

Z84EESq.jpg

it says "to be continued?" its implying that it could be a series if it gets popular however it will still be a oneshot as of now as its the only chapter that has been released but thats just my two cents

Incest tag? They're step-siblings, but she's specifically looking for a siscon relationship (against his will?).

Do we know if the novel this is promoting will have supernatural elements? Is hypnosis real in this world? There's so little information that I have no idea what this story is, other than the author wants you to be horny for sister.

Aggregator gang
It's not bad but she's too much of a d*ck. Execute this differently and it could be a pretty good novel. I rather read things like this instead of incest sh*t like Oreimo.

Users who are viewing this thread