[Mainsite] Am I misremembering or weren't there Warnings for Filtered Out Items in Related section [Fixed]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Power Uploader
Steps to Reproduce
1. (accidentally log out and) have Content Rating Setting enabled with only Safe selected.
2. Open the tawawa douki-chan collab manga: https://mangadex.org/title/7da20357-ecb3-457f-979d-80b262983a2c/douki-to-tawawa?tab=chapters
3. Notice that there's a Related section showing up: Click On It

Expected Behavior:
The Relations section should show the Related title or indicate it being filtered out
or maybe don't show related section at all

Actual Behavior:
The Relations section is empty and there's no warning about things being filtered out

Power Uploader
to be clear
I'm referring to those Little Warning Boxes that used to show up /under/ the Related Tab :korone:
If its supposed to not show Suggestive titles because of my content rating setting (set to Safe), then it'd be nicer to just hide the Related section itself

imo, any related title that has same content rating can be shown even if filtered out
so, if I were on Safe Content Rating, but opened a link to a Suggestive Title: then I can see Suggestive/Safe titles in Related Section (with or without the filtered out warning)

୧⍢⃝୨
Staff
Super Moderator
For the record, the filtered out items warning it's still there, but there's a bug where if you open a title your content filter is filtering (ie you get to see the content warning screen), the warning for filtered out items won't appear in the Relations tab, but if you check a title with just one relation not being filtered, it will actually display the warning. And this also seems to affect the title rating since the button will display a infinite loading animation (at least for me) but you will still be able to rate the title (apparently).

I've informed the devs about this bug.

Edit:
According to this post, this bug also affects chapters, but in the case of chapters the comments button in the reader sidebar will have an infinite loading animation, I've also sent this bug to the devs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread