[Mainsite] Rendering Issue when scrolling

MD@Home
Encountered an issue on the site on the past few days. This issue occurs when I scroll up/down until a certain point where it just starts to become black. Occurs both in long strip manga and while scrolling around on the latest updates stuff. Does not seem to occur in the forums. After waiting for a while (1-5s) it will eventually render. It recently occurred after I updated firefox. Issue does not occur in chrome so now I'm using chrome for mangadex. Anyone having a similar issue?
Y6iWQxb.png

Contributor
I have only seen something like that on my phone in both Firefox and Chrome. And I usually just write it off as phone being a potato

Head Contributor Wrangler
Staff
Super Moderator
Encountered an issue on the site on the past few days. This issue occurs when I scroll up/down until a certain point where it just starts to become black. Occurs both in long strip manga and while scrolling around on the latest updates stuff. Does not seem to occur in the forums. After waiting for a while (1-5s) it will eventually render. It recently occurred after I updated firefox. Issue does not occur in chrome so now I'm using chrome for mangadex. Anyone having a similar issue?
Y6iWQxb.png
What version of Firefox are you using, and what's up with your font rendering?

Users who are viewing this thread